Saturday, May 10, 2008



Round 2 Week 5 P90X Plus
Wed: P90X Chest, Shoulders & Triceps & Harris Lake Mtn. Biking
Thu: Abs Core Plus + X Stretch & Bike (Washed Out)
Fri: Total Body Plus & Mow ;)
Sat: Kenpo Plus & Family Fun X 8 Days!

Talk about a wake up call -- yikes. This P90X routine really works out the upper body, top to bottom, left to right. Insane variations on push-ups, tons of shoulder circles with/without weights, and tricep moves that really bring the burn. Not just from reps -- the free weights are making some serious impact.

Honestly (as usual) I'm having some fairly serious push up issues. I can do a fair amount, but I feel like I'm failing wayyy too soon. Wondering, again, if I'm under eating for this program, low blood sugar, and my muscles are complaining from lack of blood sugar to nail the reps. Really, really need to hit the BeachBody boards and ask for thoughts on this.

When I crawled into the shower, I felt the every-so-often-crazy-soreness as I lifted my arms over my head. Hurts... dully... so... good... scrub/scrub. Ouch. Nice. Rinse. Repeat.

Heading over to Harris Lake to hit those killer mountain bike trails with Wes over lunch today. Oooooohhh yea, we're going to tear 'em up. Nice change of pace.

Not that the ATT hasn't been great, it has -- sunny skies, warm temps, pretty deserted (except a silly pair of office workers hitting a picnic table at one road with two BIG ol' sacks of Wendy's burgers, brought back some of my former wayward... ways... w/food).


Hell on earth? Volcano spewing ash... More.

Click the image for more silly storm troopers...

No comments: