Thursday, September 23, 2010

P90X Yoga | Workout
Fitness Blueprint | Insanity/P90X #10 (Get P90X or start with Power 90)
Personal | Weight: 200 (Shakeology Snack Added)
Tracking Calories (iPad App)
Working at my Stand Up Desk (plans) (Why you should, too!)

Fired up Yoga, and before my coffee could brew I had a visitor -- a sleepy William who's feeling ill.

Got him comfy in front of the Wii with some Iron Man animated, and I groaned and creeked through 40 minutes of yoga. Both of my hips are sore and my darn left heel/Achilles's was making things difficult. Despite all of this, I came out of it feeling more limber and relaxed than I have in weeks. Grunted like I haven't in many months -- yeouch.

Word to the wise -- Yoga is good. Do at least 30 minutes of it 1-2 times a week. Heck, I'll bet once you pass the 35 mark, yoga is the key to avoiding injury as well as keeping yourself flexible and able to keep pushing play over the long term.

No comments: