Wednesday, May 26, 2010

She beat MS with P90X you can get in shape, too!
Workout Plan
P90X Round 7? 8?

June, July, August 2010
Join me and get healthy!

The crazy, 20+ week hybrid workout routine (details) has me tired, shot, and generally lacking for enthusiasm. I think it's very true (for me anyway) that a 90 day window -- 12 weeks -- is a proper span of time to populate with any given program. Hitting 21 weeks combining them all was a little much.

(Geeky side note -- I have about 90 posts left before hitting 1,000 on my blog. Perfect, no?)

So, with Memorial Day behind me, I'll break into June with renewed energy and hit round 7? 8? of P90X. Full Classic mode, all workouts, all breaks, and back on the eating plan reaching 2,500 calories, and tracking my calories once again.

Enjoy your holiday weekend, see you on the flip side. And thank you to all the service men and women who wrote a blank check to our government, serving in our armed forces. I remember you. Thank you.

Ready to try P90X? Get healthy? Join me...

This is the week you and I will start working together to get you into shape. (Even people who think disease or obesity has them beaten (not!) can turn things around with my workouts!) I can be your BeackBody (P90X, Power 90, etc.) coach, help you via email/online, and get you started on the right foot. First, sign up here to get me as your free coach. Next, click SHOP here to get your copy of Power 90 (beginners) or P90X (intermediate) or Insanity (advanced interval training). (NBA stars, singers like Cheryl Crow and Pink, and folks like you and I are doing it! Here's Tony Horton talking about P90X.) Bolster your food plan by tracking your calories with fitday.com (guys, 2,500 cals a day, gals 1,800), and consider drinking a Shakeology shake in place of lunch -- it's like going to the salad bar with five plates. If you're already a P90X user, take the next step and be a coach with my help. Keep pushing play, bring it, A+ P90X review!


No comments: