Thursday, May 13, 2010


Week 20 | Insanity-P90X-P90X+-One on One-Hybrid Workouts
P90X Yoga + 200 Push Ups
My 30-Week Beachbody Hybrid Calendar


Thursday, here we go... Lots on my plate, several meetings, and a good start.

Here's a post from Tony Horton's blog (the man behind Power 90 and P90X) that I thought you might enjoy. (Thanks, Lara!)

The Change

It's befuddling - the fine line between super easy and hard as hell when it comes to understanding what it takes to improve your life. Here's my shot at it.

I'm learning that when you decide to eat right and exercise regularly the person you become has it pretty easy and life no longer seems hard as hell. It's been the strangest phenomenon in my personal life. I used to have so many problems and issues. Everything seemed difficult and daunting. There was so much drama and conflict. I was lazy, tired and overwhelmed. Life was a struggle. Not in a million years would I have equated a poor diet and erratic physical activity as the bane of my existence.

Full post here...


Star Wars Backyard Playset

No comments: