Monday, May 03, 2010



Week 19 | Insanity-P90X-P90X+-One on One-Hybrid Workouts
Ho Ala Ke Kino Tony Horton Workout (w/Deb!) + 100 Pushups
My 30-Week Beachbody Hybrid Calendar


Awesome weekend, which somehow led to knocking both of my hips out of joint. I feel like someone put hot coals into my rear end, just on top of my hip points. Ouch. Could barely walk to bed; got 11 hours of shut eye last night, adding some Zzzz's seems to be in order (been avg. 6.5 per night, have to get that closer to 8.)

So, decided to tie on Tony's 30 minute yoga/stretch/workout he did in HI back in 2002 -- Ho Ala Ke Kino -- and even got Deb to try it with me. Managed to get a nice sweat worked up, and stretched a bit all over. Ahhhh, nice.

Also joined a FaceBook club pushing us all to do 100 push ups per day in May. Nailed it!

Week 19, you're going to be interesting.

Now, back to my regularly scheduled sore hips for no reason...

Maybe it was all the yard work/mulching I did on my own, followed my standing/working at odd angles to shore up the structural integrity of Will's playhouse by adding 6 X boards and putting in approx. 60 new screws from both sides?

No comments: