Friday, January 29, 2010



Week 8 | Insanity-P90X-P90X+-One on One-Hybrid Workouts
Wed.: P90X Core Synergistics
Thu: Awaken the Body w/Tony
Fri: Rest (Sick)
My 30-Week Beachbody Hybrid Calendar


Never let it be said that the P90X recovery weeks are... well... WEAK. Core Syn is all about the mid-section. Lots of special push ups, superman/banana's, and all the rest. So good, you'll want to stop with 15 minutes to go. Trust me. But don't!

Awaken the Body is the English translation of the Monday workout in Hawaii. This chest cold is starting to seriously sap my strength for working out. This is a solid 30 minutes though. Stretching, Yoga moves, gets the blood flowing, feel like I've done something, just not too much. Solid.


Out of Shape? Take Action!
Ready to get in shape, with my help? I can be your coach, help you via email/online, and get you started on the right foot. First, sign up here to get me as your free coach. Next, click SHOP here to get your copy of Power 90 (beginners) or P90X (intermediate and above). Bolster your food plan by tracking your calories with fitday.com (guys, 2,500 cals a day, gals 1,800), and consider adding Shakeology to your daily food intake -- it's like going to the salad bar with five plates. If you're already a P90X user, take the next step and be a coach with my help. Keep pushing play, bring it, A+ P90X review!



No comments: