Saturday, January 09, 2010



Week 5 | Insanity-P90X-P90X+-One on One-Hybrid Workouts
Sat: P90X Total Body Plus
Sun: One on One with Tony Horton Recovery
My 30-Week Beachbody Hybrid Calendar


Wow, what a wake up call -- Saturday early morning, cold, clammy... and rocking with Tony and crew for P90X Total Body Plus. The P90X+ series is shorter in duration, higher in intensity for sure. Lots of push ups, pull ups, and full body moves. Added in my instant protein shake post-stretch, and feeling great.

On to the awesome One on One recovery disc tomorrow, and some ice skating with Pack 218. Saw the Carolina Hurricanes clinch their first home win of the season (yikes) last night against the Avalanche. The game was free, thanks to Will awesome sales skills for Cub Scouts -- filled a sales sheet, got 2 X tickets for his hard work. Awesome.



Out of Shape? Take Action!
Ready to get in shape, with my help? I can be your coach, help you via email/online, and get you started on the right foot. First, sign up here to get me as your free coach. Next, click SHOP here to get your copy of Power 90 (beginners) or P90X (intermediate and above). Bolster your food plan by tracking your calories with fitday.com (guys, 2,500 cals a day, gals 1,800), and consider adding Shakeology to your daily food intake -- it's like going to the salad bar with five plates. If you're already a P90X user, take the next step and be a coach with my help. Keep pushing play, bring it, A+ P90X review!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I’m a new blogger you can find here at the url below, and your site is very related to mine;
I thought it would be beneficial for both of us to do a blogroll link exchange.
Please let me know if you’re interested.
Thanks,
Danny Dumas
http://Thatcrazy90dayworkout.com
danny@dannydumas.com

Tim McLain said...

Sure thing! Adding a link to your blog to my right side roundup, please do the same and let me know when it's live. ;)