Saturday, May 09, 2009

Workouts & Rides

Great week back in the saddle -- three Tobacco Trail rides for 12-14 miles each, ChaLEAN right on schedule across the board, and Shakeology daily as a snack or meal replacement. Feeling good, lots of energy, and looking forward to next week -- just started the final ChaLEAN Push month, and have roughly decided to head back to P90X land for 90 days once this is over.

If I'm honest -- and I am! -- ChaLEAN is a bit too, well... wimpy for me. P90X pushes me hard, keeps me guessing, while ChaLEAN tries to mix things up here and there, but it's a pretty standard set of moves over the 90 days.

Adding some new vitamins/Acai berries (thanks GNC!)/other things to my food and fitness intake to help with the nutritional support. Summer is here, will keep active with P90X/ChaLEAN/biking and keep an eye on the remaining spare tire!

No comments: