Friday, May 22, 2009

P90X: Legs & Back
Completed: 65%
Why? Sunburned... Yikes.

Back from vacation and... well, not liking myself much in a bathing suit. While ChaLEAN Extreme did an awesome job of growing my arms and legs, it did little to budge my midsection. Even with calorie tests both high and low, this middle area didn't change. In fact, I'm pretty certain it grew. Some.

So, ChaLEAN, you're done a week early. I shall call upon your awesomeness for arm/leg work threaded into my upcoming routines.

It's been a full round and then some post-P90X. So it's back on the horse. Started with Legs and Back today, until I crashed pretty hard and couldn't stand my beard rubbing my chest that's thoroughly sunburned. Ouch.

So some cardio tomorrow, then start Week 1 of another (round 6?) of P90X on Monday.

100% of the moves, will employ the Ab routines as noted, and WILL use FitDay.com to track my calories.

Feels great to have a plan. Onward -- and enjoy your long weekend!

No comments: