Thursday, May 21, 2009


Review: $1.99 or $2.37 Anytime Dry Cleaner
(Guess they're confused, online under both names at this address?!)


Owner: John P. "Rich" (I Won't Ever Call You Back) Henderson (Review)
AnytimeApex@aol.com
AnytimeApex.com
Cell: 919.422.4906
Fax: 919.469.9176
800 W. Williams Street
Apex, NC 27502

The owner of this place, John Henderson, needs to take a management class. In Jan. I brought in three pairs of dress pants for drycleaning. When I came back to pick them up, I received three pairs of pants that were a full THREE sizes too small. (Right colors, different brand and size, too small to wear.)

Several conversations with the local "manager" who refuses to give me his name (another management class candidate!) resulted in a letter from the owner saying this was "impossible" and that he'd resize them for free. (Full details of the original Jan. events are here.)

I took him up on the offer, and got them back two MONTHS later -- not resized.

I now have 3 X pairs of pants I can't wear and no refund. Avoid this place. John does not deserve your business and will not ensure customer satisfaction. You can leave him as many voice mails as you like (I left more than 10 over four months, no joy), he won't call you back, and will tell the local employees he DID so.

Liar? Yes. His cell number = 919.422.4906. Cool thing, the recording says it's "Rich" -- since when is Rich short for John?

I'm 100% Unhappy in Apex, and I refuse to support such a poorly run business by someone who will not stand by his work, period. Even the local store employee agreed that if he'd brought in 3 X pairs of pants and got back someone else's that he'd demand a refund/resizing, but... they're washing their hands of it and refused to take responsibility.

Looks like I'm not the only one who's had this experience: (Review)

These clowns need to learn the difference between the words impossible and improbable.

No comments: