Monday, December 15, 2008


Round 4 Week 7
Mon.: P90X+ Upper Plus

Wow, that run yesterday... 20 minutes. A few hills. No stopping. Cold outside. Definitely huffed and puffed. Didn't wheeze... well, until I got home. Took care of that in a hurry, and went on with my day.

Today, the backs of my legs are sore, and the front of my upper-thighs are tight. All from my first-ever 20 minute, 1.6 mile run? Yes.

So, was glad to see an all-upper workout con't for this phase of P90X+ -- hit all the moves hard, and really can see some crazy definition in the upper arms from adding 50 X pull-ups daily.

Not doing 50 more today... did about 45-55 this morning alone with the workout. Enough.

Had a great Web 2.0 prez at Dialog -- our newest ProQuest company. Expecting to see some great things, and spend some quality time over there in the coming months.

No comments: