Monday, December 08, 2008


Round 4 Week 6
Mon. P90X+ Upper Plus + Ab Ripper
Bonus: 10 X 5 Pull-Ups

Love to start the week with Upper Plus and Ab Ripper -- solid upper body moves, lots of pull-ups, get the biceps in play, push-up craziness, all the rest. Lots of calorie burn and body building.

Speaking of pull-ups, I think adding the 50 bonus pull-ups daily is already paying dividends. I hit the bar everytime I eat -- five times a day X 10 each in one rep -- and get a little light-headed each time, and feel the goodness in my arms, back, and chest.

Here's a sucker bet -- that within 30 days I'll have to push it to 15 per rep, for a total of 75 per day. Who knows from there?

Busy, busy time at ProQuest, lots of marketing around the re-release of a critical solution, lots of trials for eager would-be customers, and more. In short, busy Tim = happy Tim. ;)

No comments: