Monday, October 13, 2008


Round 3 Week 12
Mon.: KillerAbs + Chest/Shoulders/Tris & Lawn Fill-in Day One

What a weekend -- lawn-city. Borrowed my neighbors truck and trailer to haul in 2.5 yards of mulch to pretty up the trees, beds, and back yard areas. Even filled in the box under Will's little picnic bench on his uber playset.

Once that was done, spent most of Sunday mowing, trimming like a crazy man, then working with my neighbors on aerating our lawns. Kyle rented the heavy, mani-tined beast, and we took turns gouging tons of holes in our yards. I really tore up my backyard, with its many, many bare spots, to prepare for... today.

Just before lunch a very large, smelly dump truck should rumble down my street and deposit a full five yards of landscaping soil into a space between my yard and my new neighbor -- then its time to spend lunches/nights this week moving my pair of yards over to the barespots. Then it's seeding, fertilizing, and PRAYING time.



Rocked the workouts early this morning, KillerAbs for the middle-burny-burn-win, and all that. End of round three this week, then into a modified recovery week, then on to round four -- thinking P90X+. Have to shake things up!


No comments: