Saturday, October 11, 2008



Round 3 Week 11 Take Two
Fri.: KillerAbs & Chest/Shoulders/Tris + Bike
Sat.: 6 Hours @ Installing Mulch (upper body & back?!)


Finally... I feel re-energized and rocking the workout like I should. Took a week to battle the flu, then a second to regain my footing. Feels like some time lost, but -- the weight is in line, the reps are coming up, and I feel strong. Onward into the final week of Round 3 starting on Monday!

TGIF -- sort of. Busy, busy Fall in the McLain household. Will is still finishing up soccer, we have Scouts to plan for/attend, I still need to get to the lawn/mulch/plant grass, we're miles away from finishing up our paperwork to start our second adoption process, I have mounds of new videos/podcasts to produce, a tradeshow in Seattle the final week of the month, then a Web 2.0 2-hour class to give in Ann Arbor in early November... phew. I'm spent just thinking about it all.

One day at a time... Pushing play.

No comments: