Thursday, October 02, 2008


Round 3 Week 11 Take Two
Week: Sick

It's a washout... which is OK. This flu thing has dropped from a crazy head cold/fever, into my chest -- not a good thing for trying to keep up with the rigors of P90X and biking. Soooo, with some measure of relief, it's great to say that I've been resting and staying away from physical activity this week. One side effect -- a quick drop to sub-180 pounds.

With Thursday here, I'm anxious to start packing and getting on the road. One of the pair of original reasons for starting this workout habit is Saturday night -- the ye ol' 20th high school class reunion for Exeter Senior High School, Reading, PA, 19606. It's been a blast finding old friends on FaceBook and gearing up for the event -- and I'm set to have a flat out great time. (Deb even bought a little black dress number to light things up -- nice!)

So, as I thump my wheezy chest coughing again, here's to a quiet Thursday, then an easy trip up to PA...


Little Bill O'Reilly Tells It Like It Is - Watch more free videos



No comments: