Friday, October 17, 2008



Round 3 Week 12
Fri.: KillerAbs & P90X Yoga X

Ok, ok... Moving seven total yards of landscape soil about my lawn = a pretty good extra workout this week. Upper body coupled with lots of leg squats -- right? Then ended with a full-on fertilizer run with my underutilized spreader, followed by crazy seeding all around -- and I'm spent.

So today, as the rain comes in right on schedule, I was happy to sleep to my normal waking time -- the 5 a.m. alarm going off just long enough for me to do the usual cat feeding (there IS no snooze button on a hungry cat @ 5 a.m., trust me on this) and CRASH right back to the pillow.

Will rock the routine over lunch today... yep. My first true afternoon workout (with the exception of my copious biking to date) and with my back feeling like it does, I'm thinking either Yoga X or Legs and Back. We shall see.

Enjoy your Friday and weekend folks...

No comments: