Sunday, February 24, 2008

Feb. 20-23 Workout(s)

Wed: P90X Yoga X & Evening Treadmill (3.2 Miles)

Thu: P90X Legs and Back + Day of Walking/Classes

Fri: P90X Core Synergistics + Ab Ripper X (Woah!)

Sat: P90X Chest, Shoulders, Triceps + Treadmill (3.0 Miles)

Sun: Rest (Getting back in the ET cadence post PT)

Oops. Mis-read the list of workouts for the week and swapped in Yoga on Wed. No biggie, I brought it and loved it... then headed to the airport.

I'm out here in San Diego at the Online Marketing Summit through the weekend. Should be a great time all around -- after I unpacked, I hit the workout room and burned 590 calories in a serious run on the treadmill.

Will keep to the awesome diet and get up early to workout before the sessions. Lookin' good.

Thu. awesome courses and started off with the ol' Legs & Back routine. Friday was all about the core, did Ab Ripper X first, then hit the Core Synergystics. What a combo!

Friday night I caved in to everything I've leared at OMS and made my FaceBook profile. Fun stuff!

Saturday, up early, working out (mixed up a serious bowl of Trouble Soup w/P90X then insane treadmill action), then heading to the airport for a noon-ish flight home from San Diego to NC.

Debbie and Will, here I come! ;)

No comments: