Monday, February 18, 2008

Thu. Feb. 14 - Mon. Feb. 18 Workout(s)

Thu.: P90X Yoga X
Fri: 3-4 hour walks: Washington, D.C. Monuments
Sat: 1 hour elliptical machine + biceps w/free weights
Sun: 45 min. Hill Climb on treadmill
Mon: P90X Chest, Shoulders Biceps


Ahhh Washington, DC... was a fruitful few days, managed to stick to my diet with very few deviations, and got in pretty good workouts daily in between events.

Phew -- I feel like just matching those goals was a pretty great accomplishment. My first outing from home and I "brought it" in a whole new way -- eating good on the road, sneaking in workouts, and staying on track.

Today, Monday, was amazingly awesome. Tons of push ups, feeling great, and the Ab Ripper X was awesome, as always. I *finally* have those moves pretty down, and am able to relax, center on my stomach muscles, and get a nice belly burn going. Nice, nice, nice. Energy off the charts at the end.

On another note, Week 6 is done! I wish it hadn't ended on trip away note, but it did. Here's the results -- my face doesn't look like... my face... anymore. :) With my beautiful bride Debbie in D.C. @ Doug and JoAnne's.

In total since I started my Power 90 journey in Jan. 07, then beginning P90X the first week of Jan. 08, I'm down from 230ish to a SOLID 190, straight up.

My scale loves me, methinks.

And to top it all off, you're looking at Tim above in a MEDIUM sized new black winter coat. First I've bought in years.

I can now actually buy clothes that fit my frame, rather than relying on the TONS of XL clothes in my closets/dressers that just hung off my body to "hide" my flab. No more. NO MORE!

I'll keep bringing it, only 50% of the way home!

No comments: