Monday, February 11, 2008

Mon. Feb. 11 Workout(s)

Morning:
P90X Chest, Shoulders & Triceps

Remember last week -- I mean... wEAk? ;) Yea, you remember.

Well, my upper body still has turncoated on me strength-wise. Although I was able to hang in there much longer on all the push up moves, I did 50% of them on my darn knees. I felt the burn, lost strength till I couldn't push up or down anymore, etc... but come on Tony, buddy, pal.

Not sure when/why my upper body changed in this way -- I'm guessing that I've burned up all the available fat/easy fuel on my muscles, and now it's down to the grisle/raw energy. I'm pushing through it and feeling results, but it's a struggle folks!

Overall, though, I ate MUCH better last night, so I came into the workout with tons more energy vs. the Super Bowl 25% dinner solution that sapped me.

And my walk was a blast -- it's only about 55 here in the bright sun, so 75% of my dual laps was cold as heck/windy too, but the last section finally saw me warm up a bit. Nice all around.

No comments: