Friday, January 23, 2009


Mon. - Sun.
1.19.09 - 1.25.09

Mon. Workout: P90X Chest & Back (100%)
(Nailed all the moves, felt good, still wishing I had more energy for push ups beyond 15-17 reps.)
Burned: 850

Tue. Workout: P90X Plyometrics (100%)
(Pulled my left calf muscle -- ouch -- during circle run. Worked thru it!)
Burned: 900

Wed. Workout: P90X Shoulders & Arms (100%)
(Nearly pulled something in my left shoulder using my new 30 lb free weights, what is it with my left side? Calf is better, STILL have a painful muscle deep left middle side from December, and this. Felt better working through it, no trace now. Just sore... arms... good.)
Burned: Approx. 800

Thu. Workout: P90X Yoga X (110%)
(...had the most amazing Yoga P90X experience today -- did my ooooom's, spirits lifted to new heights, ready to tackle the day in a great mood!)
Burned: Approx. 750?

Fri. Workout: P90X Legs and Back (100%)
(Huge burn, BOOTY! Off to RDU @ 9, all day in the air, to Denver and ALA...)
Burned: 900

Sat. & Sun. Workout(s)
Sat.: One on One with Tony Horton Road Warrior (100%)
(Harder than I recall, great moves here in my small-ish Brown Palace Hotel room.)

Off to ALA Mid-Winter in Denver, standing in booth for many hours, shooting video of ProQuest customers, getting feedback, running around like a crazy man. All a good calorie burn.

Fun Tim fact for the week: One of the biggest pains of going to trade shows in the past = (for those sensitive to too much information, stop NOW... I warned you. Moving on...)

...fat legs rubbing together/friction, and its aftermath. Not to mention sore legs in general for being on my feet for 2-3 days, all days. Since starting Power 90/P90X/P90X+?

No sore legs. No rubbing, except... at the last show. And that's only because my legs are now round enough/muscled enough to make this happen. (Plus, bonus, no chafing, just muscle rubbin'.)

And that, my friends, is your Tim TMI moment for this week. Have a good one, stay warm, think of MLK and his contributions today, and let's all join together on Tue. to welcome our new POTUS. It can only... get... better... from here. ;)

No comments: