Thursday, September 04, 2008

Round 3 Week 8+
Thursday: Bike w/Wes (17 mi.)

Wow, what a week... Train ride up to Todd's last Thursday, full weekend enjoying some time with Lauren, then back on the train on Tuesday -- followed by a full day yesterday at the beach -- what a great way to wind down the summer of 2008.

Add to that two rounds of the above -- Cheeststeaks for the win, thanks bro! -- and I'm up a solid 9 pounds for the heavily carb-laden week+ break. No workouts, cept walking (a bunch) and occasional show-off pull-ups, and I was rarin' to go with my bloated self over lunch today.

Thanks Wes -- 17 miles, some nice sweat, and just in time for Hurrican Hannah to hit south of hear and sock us in with rain tomorrow/the weekend.

Great to be back in the saddle -- time to dump this extra luggage I brought back with me, P90X/bike-style...


No comments: