Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Round 3 Week 11
Monday: P90X Back & Chest + One on One w/Tony Killer Abs
Tuesday: P90X Plyometrics & Biking
Wednesday: Break Uber-Sore Shoulder, Hip + Sick William Nite :(

Well, here we go again folks... Week 11 on yet another P90X 12-week workout fest. It's been an up and down round, leaving Abs largely out of the picture when I promised myself it would be front and center, BUT crushing tons of mountain biking miles and enhancing my diet to increase reps.

Results? Bouncing between 181 and 186 all week long, week in and week out, but seeing some definite results here in the final stretch that made the first 10 weeks all worth it. I'm seeing the first two bottles in the ol' six pack presenting themselves for inspection, and with Tony's stacked Killer Abs One on One routine in the house, I now have the tool I need to guarantee abs three times a week in Round 4...

FOUR... rounds. Wow. In a few days, I'll be wrapping up 48 glorious weeks working with Tony and P90X, P90X+, and his initial One on One discs.

Love... it. I'll keep pushing play. How about you?

No comments: