Monday, November 17, 2008


Round 4 Week 4
Mon.: KillerAbs & P90X+ Upper Plus

Busy weekend, lots of birthday parties for Will, a Den meeting (Where I Live theme), some football, and a nice dinner out for eight of us who attend Kirk of Kildaire Presbyterian. Some homemade chili for the dinner win, some conversation, and Deb's crazy-stacked cake w/fruit and pudding center. Yum.

Speaking of food... end of my weeks lately have been a bit limp. So, here we are -- Week 4, and I'm treating it as Week 3. All over again, to build muscle, reduce some fat. I still see this spare tire standing in the way of the final phase of my fitness journey.

Wish me luck -- new week, lots on my plate. First up, videos to FLV so folks can download them from proquestk12.com, then lots more. See below for our new Obama video series -- worth a watch if you have kids/teach them.


No comments: