Monday, November 30, 2009


Insanity-P90X-P90X+-One on One-Hybrid Workouts | Week 1
P90X Chest & Back
X-­1-­sane 30 Week Beachbody Hybrid Calendar


Two weeks off. Long time coming. Many rounds of P90X. A P90X+. ChaLEAN Extreme. Insanity. All behind me. I've experienced all the workouts, found some too easy, some just right. All fat-burning and body-shaping in their own way.

With all that experience behind me, it's time to combine the best of the best into a fat burning, muscle-building hybrid Frankenstein monster known as my X-1-sane BeachBody Hybrid (view it/print it). That's a mashup of P90X/P90X+, One on One with Tony Horton, and Insanity.

Basically, following the cadence of the programs, but slot new and different routines in the cardio/lifting slots. Mix and match. Keep the tempo high, the breaks in place every three weeks of craziness, and kick it up a notch by adding a serious Sat. workout with a recovery on Sunday. You'll get the hang of it. And so will I.

Day 1 of my 39th year on the planet today. Feeling solid, recovered from two earned weeks away, and ready to shake and bake the next 30 weeks on my own program to keep things interesting and my body changing.

Click the links above every week or so to be sure you benefit from any updates/tweaks I make. I'm sure I will.

Hope you and yours had an awesome Thanksgiving. Here's to a solid end to 2009, and a very, very productive 2010. Do you have what it takes to get into the best shape of your life?

Sure you do. Follow along, be brave, and break through.



No comments: